Website Creation Masterclass
- Business, Business Development, Design, Marketing, Masterclass, Online Tools, Technology, Web Development
- 78 (Registered)
This 80 video masterclass will provide you with the knowledge for you to be able to create your own website easily, no matter which platform you choose to use. This course is suitable for beginners and is split up below:
How to Master Wix
Wix is used by over 100 million people across 190 different countries. It promotes itself on its ‘easy to use’ ability that does not require any coding to be learned. So how exactly do you use it?
This module will help you:
- Learn how to get started with Wix and how it can help you.
- Learn how to configure all the settings properly before building your site.
- How to create your first template from scratch.
- How to work with existing website templates to speed creation.
- Learn how you can easily add pictures and images to your website.
- How to properly organize your website with a menu and links.
- Learn how to make your website mobile-friendly.
- How to easily add videos to your template in just clicks.
- How to develop a very professional website that looks like a million bucks.
Getting Started With WordPress
WordPress is one of the most used and popular content management software for several years now. The good thing about WordPress is that it gives you a much easier learning path that a hardcoded website, while still giving you the flexibility to edit the website to your taste and style. This module will help you gain the tools to do this easily.
In this module you will learn:
- How to get started with WordPress 5.0.
- Discovering the new Gutenberg Editor feature.
- Getting used to the interface and configure your settings.
- How to easily create structure your content in the new WordPress 5.0.
- What’s the best way to use Gutenberg to source for content step-by-step.
- How to hide your content as well as making them publicly available.
- How to add images, videos, and audios.
- Learn how to manipulate blocks easily.
How to Master HTML
HTML is the acronym for HyperText Markup Language. It is a form of coding language that’s used to create web pages on the internet viewable.
HTML powers the Internet. It’s the technology behind everything you see in a web browser – from simple to complex websites.
In today’s business environment, it is great to get a basic understanding of HTML to be able to optimize, analyze, and develop landing pages.
Most websites developed require very basic HTML knowledge and by doing it yourself, you can save a lot of money.
If you want to become a better blogger, then you owe it to yourself to learn HTML because sometimes it takes only a single line of HTML to insert movies and images – so a basic understanding is important.
HTML is super simple to learn – you just need a text editor and a web browser to get started.
In this module, you will:
- A quick overview of HTML languages. This section will show you how HTML is actually an easy-to-understand programming language.
- HTML structure 101. You’ll learn how HTML is structured and by learning this, you’ll find it’s actually easy to tweak colors, fonts, and the font size of your web page.
- Learn all the basic HTML tags like open and close tag, headings tag, break tags, and many more.
- How to add images to your web page using the image tag. Learning this lesson will also help you make all the images on your web to become SEO friendly.
- The quick and simple way to understand the advanced HTML elements like the iframe, table, etc.
- Easy guide to understand expert-level HTML elements like divs, spans, etc.
- Finally, after you finished this module, you’ll be able to edit, customize, or even create web pages with the HTML skill you just learned.
How to Master Your Cpanel
cPanel is currently being used by all major web hosting services including GoDaddy, Bluehost, and Hostgator. Since it is that popular, depending on which hosting service you choose to use, you would probably be presented with the task of navigating it. This module has been made to help with this task.
In this module, you will:
- Learn how to quickly and easily get used to the Cpanel interface and find your landmark.
- Learn how to configure your main settings in your account properly.
- How to move your domain correctly to the hosting account using Cpanel.
- Learn the simple and fast way of creating folders inside your server.
- Learn how to upload files and what you need to get it done quickly.
- Discover how to configure your email address and route them properly.
- How to get your website up and running on the new hosting account.
- The simplest way to do link redirects and forwarding.
- How to forward emails from your server to your main email address.
- How to use the file manager effectively.
The Website Creation Wordsearch
Get used to the areas we will be covering in this fun wordsearch.
- Plans and Pricing
- Wix Partner and Affiliate Programs
- Sign Up and Basic Design
- Adding a Section
- Adding a Page
- General Settings
- Adding a Contributor
- Advanced Settings – Part 1
- Advanced Settings – Store Settings – Automated Order E-Mails
- Advanced Settings – Paid Videos
- Advanced Settings – Wix E-Mail Inbox
- Advanced Settings – Quotes and Invoices
- Video Settings Upload
- Video Settings – Part 2
- Live Streaming Video – Part 1
- Live Streaming Video – Part 2
- Live Streaming Codecs and Video Channels
- Blog Post Creation
- Installing WordPress
- Basics of WordPress
- Backing Up Your Installation
- Upgrading to WordPress 5.0+
- Finding Compatible Themes
- Using the Default Theme
- The Editor Layout
- The Editor Layout Part 2
- Adding Blocks
- Customizing Blocks
- Manipulating Blocks
- Manipulating Blocks – Part 2
- Adding Text
- Adding Images
- Adding Lists
- Adding Videos
- Adding Audio
- Adding Image Overlays
- Wysiwyg and Why Use HTML
- Uses for HTML
- HTML Editing Programs
- Editing From FTP
- Page Extension Names
- Folder Management
- Above the Page Body
- Opening and Closing Tags
- Headers and Titles
- Text Manipulation
- Color Manipulation
- Breaks and Paragraphs
- Cpanel Overview
- File Section Introduction
- Using File Manager
- File Section: Backup
- Using FTP Accounts
- Domain Section Overview
- Using Site Publisher
- Using Sub Domains
- E-Mail Section Overview
- Creating E-Mail Accounts
- Using E-Mail Forwarders
- Filtering Spam E-Mails
- Metrics Section
- Security Section Overview
- Securing Your Website
- Software Section
- Advanced Features
- Preferences Section
- Introduction To Fantastico