- 839 (Registered)
We all compare ourselves to other people, no matter if we are young or old.
It is a natural thing, as it provides a frame of reference for who we are and where we are in life.
Some of us use comparisons to boost their ego and to validate that we are great.
The problem is that most compilations are negative and based on insecurities and fear.
Negative comparisons damage our self-worth because we then believe we are not good enough.
With this step by step course you will:
- Learn to use comparisons to improve your life
- Learn to move away from negative comparisons
- Start using positive comparisons to make your life better
- Take small steps to make big changes when it comes to comparing yourself to others
- Learn how you can learn to love yourself more so that you do not need to be overly dependent on what others think about you
There are a lot of people that idolize others and end up being overly dependent on them. They dedicate their lives to making these people happy and can only be happy themselves if they feel they have done enough.
In this situation, the person being idolized has too much control over the other person.
Not all comparisons are bad as you will learn in this course. You can use comparisons to improve your life and you will learn exactly how to do this.
The aim of this video course is to move you away from negative comparisons and start using positive comparisons to make your life better.
- Why We Compare Ourselves To Others
- The Dangers Of Comparing Yourself To Others
- How To Make Healthy Comparisons
- Small Steps For Big Changes
- Love Yourself More And Stop Being Overly Dependent On Others
- Boosting Your Self Esteem
- Give Your Confidence A Real Boost
- Advanced Tactics To Compare Yourself To Others In A Good Way
- Comparing Yourself With Others Best Practices
How To Stop Worrying What Other People Think Of You